Parker is not only a beautiful town close to Denver, at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. It is also a great, fun place with lots of entertainment opportunities – here are some:
– Visit McCabe Meadows Park and the Arboretum that the park gives home to – it is a wonderful way to spend quality time with your family or just to unwind amidst beautiful scenery;
– Enjoy outdoor activities at the Parker Fieldhouse – an ice rink, a climbing wall, multiple gyms and lots of opportunities guarantee that you will have tons of fun if you are a sporting enthusiast;
– Visit local breweries – pretzels, popcorn and the best craft beer varieties in the world are all available in Parker;
– Go to a concert – the Parker Symphonic Orchestra is entirely comprised of volunteers and they give several concerts each year;
– Explore the rich past of the town – Parker was established in 1864, but Native Americans had been using the area for hunting for a long time before that. You can find out a lot about the town’s long and colorful history in the local museum and you can also visit specialty museums, such as the Vehicle Vault, with exhibits of rare old cars collected from many different countries in the world.
The entertainment opportunities, along with the beautiful outdoor open spaces make Parker CO a great place to live. There are many living options in Parker. You can find new build homes to rent or own. Or you can find apartment living options as well. Parker hosts many accredited BBB approved building contractors as well to meet the renovation needs of Parker residents. For example, Parker homeowners can easily find trusted Parker roofers to complete roofing inspections, repairs, or installations. Electricians, Plumbers, and other building contractors are also available to service all your renovations needs. As you can see, there are many reasons to engage in the Parker CO living lifestyle!