- Critical Runway Work, Resurfacing, and Coatings
- Truth: it was pretty cool to be called in as a trusted company to complete mission-critical work at
- an iconic Denver-area airport. Centennial Airport has been in operation for 50 years, and with
- an average of 847 operations daily, still holds court as one of the busiest general aviation
- airports in the U.S.
Scope of Work
- Extensive runway improvement; concrete and asphalt replacement; epoxy floor coatings;
- flat-roof maintenance.
- Aspen Group remains the preferred contractor for any construction or reconstruction needs that
- arise at Centennial Airport. Another truth: we admit to smiling just a little every time we’re on
- I-25 and see planes taking off and landing on “our” runway.