Colorado’s Leading Hail & Roof Damage Repair/Restoration Experts
We can handle any job that you need done…
Roof Damage Restoration
High winds, grapefruit-sized hailstones, torrential rains… the ways in which Mother Nature can wreak havoc on your roof are virtually endless—and many storms often arrive with little to no warning at all. If you’ve experienced a major weather disaster that’s compromised your property’s roofing system, RRSA is here to serve as your emergency rescue team!
Established on the foundation of one of the largest catastrophe storm contracting firms in the United States, the team at Aspen Group brings more than 50 years of management-level experience in storm damage restoration. For timely repairs to any kind of roof damage to homes, commercial buildings, and military facilities across all 50 states, Aspen Group is the first and only call to make.
One of the key points that separate us from other roofing companies is having roof masters in our trade that can find leaks. Finding leaks can be an art depending on the type of roof system that are to be used. Training and education for our journeyman technicians is the best way to get them to level of master roofer. We are a GAF certified maintenance professional and we take pride in our maintenance service. Expert service and evaluation and budgeting for maintenance is key to keeping a roof in place as long as it is financially advantageous to do so. When it is time to replace, we can help you with that decision. It essentially breaks down to when the cost of yearly maintenance exceeds the yearly cost of a new roof it is time to replace. If maintenance is neglected, you could have a hefty surprise
A roof is a huge investment for a building owner, so don’t install a new one and forget about it. If you want something to perform well, you have to maintain it. If you don’t, you’re putting your property at risk of damage from leaks, not to mention the risk of your guarantee coverage being jeopardized.
The good news is regular maintenance can help you preserve your roof and enjoy many years of reliable service. As a GAF Certified Maintenance Professional, backed by North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, we can help you avoid costly roofing problems.
Get Back to Normal Fast with Our Efficient Storm Damage Restoration
A major weather event can disrupt your life, and the last thing you need is to wait even longer for your storm damage restoration to be completed. At Aspen Group, we specialize in fast yet professional and courteous services – focusing on returning normalcy to your property as quickly as possible. From the initial inspection of your storm damaged roof until the final shingle is secured, we’ll deliver high-speed service that never cuts corners.
Whether you’ve faced hail damage, wind damage, or storm damage, we are a family-owned and BBB-accredited GAF Master Elite Contractor, and we’re prepared to tackle your project with full responsibility. For end-to-end storm damage restoration expertise, we will:
- Mobilize local project managers, office staff, and crews as soon as a storm hits.
- Set up local storm headquarters to serve your entire community.
- Utilize long-standing relationships with trusted suppliers to get all required roofing supplies and materials quickly.
- Partner with vetted and trained local roofers for high-quality repairs.
- Expedite permitting and code accommodations
Roofing Restoration Facts:
- Studies have shown that proactively maintained roofs last up to 60% longer than reactively maintained roofs.
- Less than 1% of roof failure is caused by defective roofing materials; leaving poor installation, severe weather, and lack of maintenance to blame.
- Typically, the cost of a couple of service calls and maintenance repairs can equal the yearly cost of a maintenance contract which is why if it needs more than normal, than it is time to reroof.
- Roof Maintenance can be broken down into three categories
- Hourly repair – Repair work includes items such as removal and replacement of specific areas of repair, or repair of deficiencies that allow moisture to enter a building. This type of repair is typically reactive in nature and performed on a time and material basis and can be the basis for a formalized program.
- Maintenance Agreements – This includes proactive treatment of deteriorating or degrading roof system components. The idea here is to promote trouble free performance of a roof system and to ensure that the roof system performs to the extent of its design life and beyond. These can be also performed on a lump sum basis once the roof is in a manageable condition. Maintenance agreements can be informal or formal, which the latter places more responsibility on the contractor as it requires more administration and places more risk on the contractor. These agreements require that the roof be brought up to a manageable level prior to the commencement of a formal program. If lump sum pricing is utilized, it is always as an allowance of time, meaning that if we feel that there is an hour of work necessary to maintain a building on a biyearly basis and for some reason we see that something has occurred that will demand more time, then those repairs come out of the normal scope of the unit pricing.
- Roof Asset Management – Provides objective and consistent evaluation for systematic and documentable engineering basis for determining repair or replacement needs. We work with clients to determine what their budget requirements are for maintaining and replacing the roofs a well as provide historical documentation of the roof condition and work performed.
Why Choose Aspen Group Roofing?
- Prompt, Reliable Service
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Same-Day Appointments
- Free Roof Inspections
- Free Quotes
- Work With Insurance Companies on Claim Processing
Our Services Include:
- Roof Inspections and Assessment
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Replacement
- Siding Installation
- Siding Repair
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
We care about making sure that our customers are satisfied!
See what our loyal customers are saying…
Recent Reviews on Aspen Restoration Projects
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★